Last updated: 4 July 2023
Activities carried out by Everyone TV Limited
Everyone TV Limited collects and uses personal information about you when you use the Everyone TV website, available at everyonetv.co.uk ("Website");
This Cookie Statement describes what cookies and tracking technologies we use and why. For information about how we process personal information, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
- What are cookies?
- What cookies do we use?
- How can I control cookies?
- How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
- Where can I get further information?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you use applications or visit websites in order to remember information about your device. Cookies are widely used by website and application owners in order to make their digital properties work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and serve more personalised content and advertising.
For the purposes of this statement, we use the terms "Cookie" and "Cookies" to describe cookies and other similar tracking technologies used to collect or store information on your device.
Examples of other tracking technologies include Software Development Kit (“SDKs”) or pixels. Pixels, for example, are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has visited our services. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page or area within our services to another, to understand whether you have come to our services from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website or application, to improve service performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. SDKs are coding provided by our partners that may be installed in our apps. SDKs help us understand how you use our apps and to collect certain information about your device and network you use to access it.
Cookies that we set are called "first party cookies". Cookies that are set by third parties are called "third party cookies". Third party Cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our services (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party Cookies can recognise your devices when it visits our services and also when it visits certain other websites or apps.
In addition, Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (normally when you close your browser) are called "session cookies". Cookies that are stored for longer are called "persistent" cookies.
What cookies do we use?
The Cookies in use on our Services and why we use them can be categorised as follows:
- Essential Cookies: these Cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our Services and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas. These Cookies are also used to keep track of your use of our Services and to identify your user session.
- Functionality: these Cookies are used to enhance the functionality of our Services but are non-essential to their use. They allow us to remember certain choices you have made and to customise the content on our Services for you. However, without these Cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
- Performance / Analytics: these Cookies are used to measure the performance of our Services. These Cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to different pages or areas of our Services, where visitors have come to the Services from, the technologies used to access them and the pages or areas they visited. They help us to understand how our Services are being used to enable us to improve them.
- Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Personalisation Cookies: These Cookies are used to personalise the user experience, so we can provide targeted or recommended content to you. If you choose not to consent to these Cookies, we will not be able to provide you with personalised content that we think may be of interest to you.
Specifically, we use the following Cookies on our Services:
Website - everyonetv.co.uk
Type of Cookie
Who serves them
|- this Cookie helps to limit the amount of data recorded by Google and endures for 1 minute.||Persistent|
|- this Cookie helps us understand user interaction with the website.||Persistent|
|- this Cookie is used to analyse a user’s session and provide information for our analytics report.||Persistent|
|- this Cookie stores information on how a user uses the website and helps create an analytics report on the website functionality.||Persistent|
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to control non-essential Cookies. You can exercise your Cookie preferences via the cookie banners and privacy settings made available on our services. You can also update your preferences on our Website by revisiting your "cookie settings", using the link provided in the footer of our Website.
How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
The date at the top of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?